29 Adolphus Street Balmain
A Balmain gem, circa 1855
Rare opportunity to secure a rustic double fronted sandstone cottage that holds endless possibilities to create something truly remarkable.
Situated on a 158sqm parcel of land, this single-level home currently offers two bedrooms and presents an ideal opportunity for savvy renovators, builders, or developers (STCA) to capitalize on its exceptional potential and sought-after location.
Nestled in a quiet street, within a mere 500 metres to Darling Street, enjoy an abundance of cafes, pubs, and restaurants
- Two good sized bedrooms
- French doors open the living room and bedroom to a charming front verandah
- Separate lounge and dining leading through glass bi-folds to a sunny courtyard
- Large well equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- Period features throughout - exposed stonewalls, timber floors, fireplace & elevated ceilings.
- Separate laundry and attic storage with a pull-down ladder
- Walking distance to Darling Street, local dining hot spots, parks, and boutiques
- Excellent access to the city with proximity to buses, ferries, and Balmain village
Building and Pest Inspection Report now available via ecommerce.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au/report-details/29-adolphus-st-balmain-nsw-2041-australia-29003