This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://harrispartners.com.au Balmain
Delightful home in convenient location
Set behind a modest facade, this wonderfully presented home surprises with a spacious layout offering privacy and versatility.
Multiple living areas are complemented by a spacious gas kitchen, plus two outdoor retreats including a leafy rear courtyard. In addition to three well-scaled bedrooms, the floorplan offers the added convenience of two study enclaves, plus a flexible upstairs retreat to use as a media or guest room.
Passing only one traffic light en route to the city, the address is well-connected to great local parks, cafes and a myriad of Darling Street dining experiences.
- Well-scaled terrace with high ceilings & stylish oak floors
- Neat kitchen has gas stove top & breakfast counter
- Study options include front sunroom & under the stairs
- Bedrooms are generously sized & have built-in robes
- Ducted ventilation system, ceiling fans, sheltered laundry access
- High fence line for front patio getting plenty of sun
- Easy walk to village cafes, eateries & specialty stores
- Easy configuration can accommodate one or multiple families
- Nearby bus transport to CBD, Balmain East Wharf, Town Hall & Art Gallery
This outstanding home is highly configurable and can be tailored to suit your needs. This versatile floor plan allows for you to create your own design.
Council rates $381 per quarter
Water rates - $231 per quarter
Rental Potential $925 per week.