2 Broadside Street Balmain East
Immense opportunity. Historic home with water views
In one of the most tightly-held blue ribbon bayside enclaves in Balmain East, this is an opportunity of exceeding rarity. A completely original historic sandstone cottage with incredible scope to be redevelop (STCA). Privately nestled on a versatile 506sqm, it captures spectacular views over the calm harbour waters of Cameron Cove and the tranquil surrounding parkland.
- Original cottage with a picturesque Sydney sandstone facade
- Open plan lounge/dining, private courtyard, established gardens
- Three bedrooms, all of them generously proportioned and private
- Sublimely private setting amid the trees in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Potential for restoration, renovate to your own exacting standards
- Rare large land parcel with room for additions and improvements
- One of the last offerings of its kind in prestigious Balmain East
Despite its secluded ambience, the property is only minutes stroll to the cosmopolitan delights of Balmain living. Metres from waterfront parks with fantastic city and harbour views, the property is a 600m walk to Balmain East Ferry Wharf and an easy stroll to Darling Street's boutique shops, cafes and eateries.