67 Darling Street Balmain East
Space, sun and period charm
Tucked away on the quiet harbourside end of Darling Street, a mere 300m from the ferry wharf. This character-rich period home offers up immense potential to capitalise and take full advantage of the exclusive Balmain lifestyle. Set over two levels and featuring the rare appeal of a generous, north facing rear yard, it provides an exceptionally comfortable home, with a flexible floorplan sized to suit the growing family.
- Sun-drenched living and dining enclosed by timber French doors
- Great flow to expansive timber deck, sized for relaxed entertaining
- Exceptionally generous level backyard, fully-fenced and child-friendly
- Updated kitchen with contemporary stainless steel gas appliances
- Versatile layout with 5th bedroom/formal lounge, 2 large loft bedrooms
- High ceilings, original solid timber floorboards, classic front verandah
Ensuring an easy commute to the CBD via ferry or doorstep buses, this picturesque residence is just steps to neighbourhood cafes and eateries. All within a leisurely stroll to the cosmopolitan heart of Balmain's bustling Darling Street village.
Land Size: 251sqm (approx)