27 The Avenue Balmain East
Classic double-fronted cottage in exclusive location
Enjoying a wide park frontage and tranquil position only moments to the Mort Bay foreshore. This classic double-fronted c1885 residence presents an idyllic harbourside lifestyle in a leafy cul-de-sac situated within a stroll to Balmain ferry wharf and 100m to buses on Darling Street for an easy commute to the City. Capturing harbour vistas from its upper level, the two storey home is deceptively spacious with sunlit interiors flowing to a private North East-facing courtyard.
- Quiet cul-de-sac position, 9m (approx.) wide frontage facing a leafy park
- Spacious living area with gas fireplace; study with built-in library desk/shelves
- Dining area and sunny country-style gas kitchen opens to private courtyard
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2nd living area & kids' playroom (upstairs)
- Entry hall; high ceilings; Kauri floorboards; solar panels; laundry
- Upper level with water vistas across Mort Bay to Ballast Point Park
A wonderful family home with flexible easy-flowing layout that strikes a harmonious balance between traditional and modern. Excellent location footsteps to extensive waterfront parkland and a short stroll to village shops/cafes.
Land Size - 175sqm (Approx.)
Inspections available by appointment