2 Summerwood Way Beecroft
Smartly refreshed home in a leafy bush setting
Offering an outstanding opportunity to enjoy a private & leafy lifestyle, the fresh, bright, and well presented Torrens title duplex is ready to be enjoyed by young families, downsizers, and investors alike.
Delivering an easy start to family life in a quiet and safe cul-de-sac, 2 Summerwood Way makes for an excellent home as it has been tastefully refreshed throughout with a generous dual-level layout, many modern updates, and a beautiful bush backdrop providing a great sense of privacy.
This convenient setting is tucked away within strolling distance to Beecroft village shops, some of Sydney's finest schools, and train stations at both Cheltenham and Beecroft.
- Freshly presented with a modern and fresh décor, including polished Tallowwood floors
- Three upstairs bedrooms, including the main with an ensuite
- Generous layout with separate living, dining, and family areas
- Modern kitchen with Ceasarstone benchtops & European appliances, and
- A large timber deck and low maintenance back garden
- Surrounded by nature with a peaceful outlook over neighbouring bushland
- Garage with internal access plus a carport with storeroom
- Air-conditioning to two rooms, ceiling fan, and built-ins in all bedrooms
- Flued gas heater downstairs for those cosy winter days
- Shared BBQ and paved dining area for use of residents
- Prime positioning within the Beecroft Public and Cheltenham Girls' School catchments
EYEON Open Access Pest & Building Inspection Report is now available at www.eyeon.com.au/s/U0D9Y3
Council rates approx. $260 per quarter