146 Rowntree Street Birchgrove
Stylish weatherboard cottage in premier locale
Tucked away in a secluded one-way section of Rowntree street between Birchgrove Oval and Mort Bay Park, this gorgeous attached weatherboard cottage exudes quintessential Birchgrove charm.
Wonderfully private and bathed in natural light, it's been enhanced by the addition of a second storey, creating a timelessly appealing home.
A perfect first house purchase in an exclusive pocket, it's blessed with classic details, excellent use of space and an ambient alfresco entertaining area. This idyllic location is just a brief walk to the waterfront and ferry.
- Spacious upper-level main bedroom
- Second bedroom with bookshelves
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Serene courtyard garden oasis
- Modern open-plan gas kitchen
- Stylish bathroom with a bath
- Large laundry with guest WC on ground floor
- Polished timber floorboards
- High ceilings, northerly windows
- Bi-fold doors, alarm, gas bayonet
- Built-in robes, original fireplace Under-stair storage space