11 Sardinia Place Birchgrove
Traditional cottage, ready for renovation
This rare opportunity situated in this quiet, blue-ribbon cul-de-sac in the heart of Birchgrove.
In need for renovation throughout, the home is a blank canvas ready to be transformed into a stunning residence (STCA). Situated on a 161sqm block this is one of the few remaining unrenovated houses in this desirable Birchgrove precinct. Original weatherboard cottage built in late c19th century with all the character and charm reflective of the home's era.
- Two double bedrooms (Master with feature fireplace)
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Gas kitchen with separate laundry
- Original internal bathroom
- Generous rear garden, ideal for entertaining
- Close to Birchgrove Primary School, Birchgrove Oval, CBD buses & Birchgrove Ferry Wharf
Land size - 161 sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $442 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)