8 Gipps Street Birchgrove
Classic residence in a blue ribbon locale
Set on 245sqm in a premier position with abundant space, this character residence is a quintessential family home. This is a rare opportunity to secure a freestanding double-fronted home with LUG, positioned in a quiet and sought after part of Birchgrove. Superbly located within walking distance to Birchgrove Park, Thames St Ferry and Birchgrove Primary School.
- Four bedrooms exuding charm and character
- Formal/informal living spaces with fireplaces
- Seamless indoor/outdoor, leading to private & beautiful garden courtyard
- Spacious eat-in country style kitchen
- Separate home office & storage throughout
- Single LUG with attic storage
- Two full bathrooms, bathtubs, master built-in robe
- Comfortable home as is with immense scope for new ideas
A desirable home with off-street parking, in a prized and quiet Birchgrove position.