65 Short Street Birchgrove
Sandstone cottage on 170sqm
Set in one of Birchgrove's finest streets, this charming two-bedroom home is superbly positioned in a quiet locale.
A quaint residence, offering upside and potential whilst desirable as is.
Positioned just a short walk to Thames St Ferry Wharf and Mort Bay parkland. The culinary delights of Darling Street cafes, restaurants and pubs and cultural attractions of Balmain add to the ambient lifestyle.
- Freestanding sandstone cottage
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining area with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Elevated ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Attic study in the roof
- Private veranda overlooking courtyard that captures city views
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower
- Internal laundry
- Landscaped garden courtyard
- Potential to extend and capture stunning skyline views
- The rear enjoys delightful Northern aspect
A delightful residence graced with character interiors whilst offering scope to enhance. Distinct living/dining domains blended with an outdoor entertaining deck and sunbathed private garden.
Council Rates: $525 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $244 per quarter (approx)
The complimentary Pest and Building Inspection Report can be downloaded here