9 Reuss Street Birchgrove
Victorian residence in a premier Birchgrove locale
Set in a prime position in a peaceful enclave, this traditional terrace captures magnificent water views and offers abundant upside & potential. Offering immense appeal the property is neatly presented with generous floor space. Located within walking distance to both the Birchgrove and Thames St ferry wharfs, Balmain Sailing Club, Birchgrove Public School, and iconic Mort Bay Park & Birchgrove Park.
The home encompasses three levels with an entertainment balcony capturing stunning views toward Cockatoo Island.
- An inviting Victorian facade with a surprisingly extensive floorplan
- An open plan living space with lounge and dining areas
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with balconies
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with easy indoor/outdoor access
- A private north facing garden courtyard
- Modern bathroom upstairs + separate laundry & extra WC on ground level
- Original fireplaces, polished floors and 1.5Kw solar panels
- Land size - 126sqm
An enviable offering in a blue ribbon location.