16 Devonshire Street Croydon
Stylish residence in premier location.
Offered for the first time in 30 years and peacefully set in the prestigious Malvern Hill Estate, this immaculate double brick semi offers the best of single level living on a deep 349 sqm. Its spacious layout captures a bright north easterly aspect and features timeless Art Deco character. Generous living rooms are complemented by well proportioned accommodation and a private leafy backyard with manicured gardens. Absolutely convenient, it is a stroll to buses and an easy walk to trains, cafés and Burwood Westfield. Private schools are nearby with PLC Ladies College only moments away.
- Spacious central lounge room is warmed by a gas heater
- Separate dining room adjoins a bright & modern gas kitchen
- Second living room overlooks the peaceful rear garden
- Double sized bedrooms, the front with a serene sunroom
- Granny flat/3rd Bedroom/office with high ceilings is separate from main house
- Solid double brick construction, two car spaces at its side
- Leadlight details, picture rails and polished timber flooring
- Lock up garden shed, concealed laundry and external w/c
- Long side driveway provides off street parking for two cars
- Solid double brick construction with freshly painted exterior
- Walking distance to Burwood Westfield
A highly sought rarely offered home in this blue ribbon locale.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.