48 Henley Street Drummoyne
Immaculate home in an enviable location.
An immaculate family home set in one of Drummoyne's finest tree lined streets combining original character charm and thoughtful contemporary updates. Ideal for entertaining, this home boasts a huge gourmet gas kitchen open to the dining space, which features floor to ceiling glazed bi-fold doors, complete with built-in retractable fly screens, stacking back to reveal an enormous wrap around deck with manicured hedges and fountain. The formal lounge features a gas fireplace and French doors to the expansive deck. This home offers three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and leafy views. Bedroom 3 offers an ensuite and French doors to the rear deck. The upstairs attic conversion is a peaceful haven with views over the treetops, whether it be used as a home office, rumpus room or guest retreat. This is a rare opportunity to acquire an idyllic family residence, moments from schools, cafes, shopping, transport, the Bay Run and just minutes to the city.
- Open plan gourmet gas kitchen with skylight
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace
- Designer bathroom with concealed laundry
- Ideal indoor/outdoor living
- Character features, timber floorboards
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- LUG with storage and driveway parking
- Land size 335sqm (Approx)