4/7 Day Street Drummoyne
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Spacious townhouse capturing northern light
Bringing together light filled interiors, a smart modern style and the added advantage of being quietly positioned to the rear of a boutique complex of five, this large-sized townhouse promises low maintenance living in a very convenient lifestyle address. Its generous three-level layout is immaculately presented with quality appointments to provide a home of excellent size and privacy. The property also holds lots of appeal for young families, downsizers and professionals wanting to secure an easycare home in a quiet location that is walking distance to Birkenhead Point shopping, express city buses and waterfront parklands.
- Light and airy open plan living space and dining area
- Private courtgarden plus a sunlit entertainment terrace
- Bedrooms include main with walk-in robe and terrace access
- Spacious upper level retreat or third bedroom with built-ins
- Auto double garage with storage and internal access
- Full main bathroom, guest bathroom plus internal laundry
- Modern stone kitchen fitted with gas cooking appliances
- Roof solar panels for power, alarm security and built-in storage
- A quiet street setting within a stroll to the harbour's edge and Wrights Road Ferry
Land size: Unit - 158sq.m, Parking - 36sq.m, Total: 194sq.m
Strata - $1111 p/q (approx)
Water Rates - $249.88 p/q (approx)
Council Rates - $255 p/q (approx)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.