40 Henley Street Drummoyne
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Secluded Charm in Peaceful Bayside Position
This circa 1895 full brick workers cottage has an air of country charm and serenity, with the convenience of Drummoyne's lifestyle attractions at the doorstep. Located only a short stroll to the Bay Run, it's minutes walk to schools, express buses, leisure facilities & Birkenhead Point shopping centre & 7km to the City.
- Soaring ceilings with central roses, feature fireplaces & leadlights
- Classic lounge, modern dining & stone gas kitchen with SS apps
- NE-facing cottage gardens with sun-drenched entertaining terrace
- Huge parent's retreat with built-ins, RC/AC & adjacent bathroom
- 3 further beds with built-ins, modern main bathrm, ducted A/C, attic
- 356 sqm (Approx.) with leafy front garden & rear lane gated access to carport
- Close to primary schools, few mins walk to parks, pool & City buses
This much loved family home is now on the market for the first time in over 35 years. Charming and well maintained, the residence offers surprisingly spacious, sun-filled living in a prized location.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.