88 Thompson Street Drummoyne
Exceptional Lifestyle Entertainer
Perfectly combining classic character and contemporary style, this architect renovated full brick semi-detached home offers low stress lifestyle and relaxed entertaining in this sought after street. A stones throw to waterfront parkland on Five Dock Bay, it's moments to City buses and local shops and minutes walk to Drummoyne's main shopping hub, cafes, restaurants and primary schools.
- Classic lounge plus expansive upper level living with waterview balcony
- Stone gas kitchen with island workspace and open plan dining area
- Entertainer's dream in/outdoor covered deck & easycare paved garden
- Two ground floor double bedrooms with built-ins & modern classic bathroom
- Private upper level parents retreat with built-ins and ensuite with bath
- Period character with high corniced ceilings & decorative gas fireplace
- Low maintenance contemporary living
- Subtle colours and polished timber floors create a light and airy ambience
- Huge attic storage space, Approx 234 sqm block with gated front parking
- Footsteps to Drummoyne Oval and Five Dock Bay, minutes to the City
Ideal for today's busy family, upsizers or downsizers, this charming home has a relaxed and welcoming country ambience in this quiet bayside location, minutes to the City.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.