6 Seymour Street Drummoyne
Superb sun-drenched terrace-style home a stroll to the ferry & shops
Flowing over four levels, this beautifully presented terrace-style residence is as functional as it is charming. Bathed in sunshine from its northwest-to-rear aspect, it offers formal and informal living, stylish indoor/outdoor entertaining and a flexible top floor that could be used as a large third bedroom, rumpus room or luxurious home office. Positioned on Drummoyne's premier east side within a stroll to ferry and bus transport to CBD, close proximity to Birkenhead Point, waterfront reserves, shops and cafes.
- Living/dining room with high ceilings, timber floors and open fire
- Terracotta-tiled rear courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Separate living space perfect for a formal lounge or media room
- Modern kitchen with Blanco appliances and servery to living/dining
- Top floor with water glimpses currently configured as the third bedroom
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, master suite with balcony and ensuite
- Two fully tiled bathrooms, one with a bathtub, powder room
- Garage with internal access, laundry/storeroom
- Air conditioned
Promising a coveted Drummoyne lifestyle, it will appeal to professional couples, growing families or downsizers who appreciate space, style, sunshine and living in a waterfront suburb that's accessible to the CBD, shops, medical centres, schools and many culinary delights.
Total Size: 198 sqm