Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Charming period house with classic features
Behind an adorable front gate and enfolded in a beautiful garden displaying a kaleidoscope of colours, sits this incredible history-rich C1870 home. Flaunting old-world charm throughout, fall in love with the magical leadlight windows, celestial ceilings, polished floorboards, exposed brick and marble fireplaces, which all lend a graceful air to this special residence. The property is one of a small group of Victorian houses built by a descendant of James Bloodsworth, master bricklayer of the early colony, in C1870. Showcasing multiple in-outdoor living and dining zones, it effortlessly caters to the seasoned entertainer.
- Formal lounge features marble fireplace, large bay window with leafy outlooks
- Formal dining with marble fireplace, French doors to garden
- Spacious kitchen includes gas cooking, walk-in pantry, original exposed brick
- Relaxed living area opens to gorgeous terrace shaded by established trees
- Master includes walk-in robe, all beds with reverse-air and one with built-ins
- Renovated bathroom with large shower and integrated laundry
- Beautiful courtyard leads up to an elevated terrace teeming with bougainvillea
- Marble fireplaces, gas bayonets, rich timber detail, ornate ceiling roses
- Walk to multiple Light Rail options, City buses, excellent schools, parks and local shops
- Suited to those seeking a stunning period home with scope to add further value
With plenty of scope to inject your own stamp of style, this home in a much-loved community, offers up a wonderful village vibe without compromising on modern conveniences.
Land size 228 sq.m (Approx)