50 Lancelot Street Five Dock
Ultra-modern family retreat of quality design
The spacious design of this contemporary home provides a low maintenance family lifestyle that's big on space and focused on generous in/outdoor living and entertaining. Light filled throughout and displaying a free-flowing two-storey layout, it offers a fresh and modern haven with excellent privacy and style.
- A flowing open design featuring separate living and dining areas
- Covered entertainment patio overlooking a private grassed garden
- A modern island kitchen with breakfast bar and quality gas fittings
- Spacious upstairs main bedroom has a walk-in, ensuite and balcony
- Downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite plus a home office/5th bed
- A bright northerly rear aspect in excellent natural light throughout
- Lock-up garage with internal access plus an additional driveway car space
- Ducted air-conditioning, polished floorboards and crisp white decor
- Excellent storage throughout including large walk-in wardrobes
- Great sized, 444sqm block
All of this is complemented by a premium five Dock setting that's short walking distance to Great North Road's shopping strip, local cafes, schools and the upcoming Metro station. It's also moments from the waterfront, foreshore walks in the golf course.
To purchase the Pest and Building Inspection report for this property, please head to: abcsurveyors.com.au/product/50-lancelot-street-five-dock/