151 First Avenue Five Dock
A freestanding family retreat with plenty of room to grow on 415sqm
Offering a fresh and easycare home with immediate appeal, this beautifully presented brick charmer has a well-planned floorplan that's perfectly positioned for enjoying Five Dock's cosmopolitan lifestyle. Behind its attractive facade is a great-sized interior that includes a user-friendly single-level layout and a leafy back garden, plus it comes complete with plenty of potential to further value add down the track. If you're seeking a value-packed house and garden package in a great location with plenty of room to grow, this is the ideal property.
- Fresh and well-presented interiors feature easycare tiled flooring
- Separate living/dining with effortless indoor/outdoor flow
- A versatile floorplan features four spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom
- Bright living spaces with separate lounge room and dining area
- A neat and tidy gas kitchen capturing northern sun
- Separate laundry/toilet at the rear
- A wide BBQ patio overlooking a leafy garden and lawn
- An oversized double lock-up garage with extra space for storage
- Within a few footsteps to Five Dock Park and playground
- An easy walk to Great North Road's cafés, shops and deli's. Positioned just two blocks from the forthcoming Five Dock Metro Station.
- Move-in ready with scope to upgrade and add extra value
- Land dimensions - 18.44/3.71 x 37.72/40.51
- Rental potential - $1000 p/w
Set on one level with scope for further enhancement, this spacious residence offers abundant lifestyle choices. Positioned within walking distance to Five Dock shopping precinct, local schools, Five Dock Park and the Bay Run. A tremendous lifestyle residence with space and potential.
EYEON Building and Pest Inspection Report now available at www.eyeon.com.au/s/4ewNQx
Council rates: $425 per quarter (approx.)