63 Hereford Street Forest Lodge
Call 02 9818 2133 for details.
Character terrace with gorgeous leafy gardens
Behind the charming fore garden entrance to this enchanting home, is an inviting light-filled haven enriched by a beautiful blend of character charm and contemporary features.
Nestled in one of the area's best streets, it is both private and peaceful yet wonderfully convenient, offering the perfect setting for an enviable family lifestyle.
- Well-designed floorplan across two spacious light-filled levels
- Elegant double reception rooms featuring two marble fireplaces
- Marble kitchen with 'Smeg' gas cooktop and rich timber cabinetry
- Master includes built-ins, marble fireplace, decked lace balcony
- Additional double beds both with built-ins, all beds with ceiling fans
- Sky-lit black and white tessellated bathroom with freestanding tub
- Polished hardwood floors, ceiling roses, deep under-stair storage
- Gorgeous cottage-style gardens w/ paved terrace and gas outlet
- Internal laundry, covered garden storage, freestanding to one side
- Walk to shops, Glebe Light Rail, buses, Forest Lodge Public School
- Character melds with convenience and community in abundance, making this an ideal home for young families, first homebuyers or investors seeking peaceful surrounds within a vibrant central hub.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.