9 Lodge Street Forest Lodge
Character terrace on deep 125sqm block with northeast garden haven
There's an undeniably welcoming spirit to this charming C1800's terrace that's evident the moment you step inside. Wonderfully peaceful and private, it's a delightful year-round haven that is ready to enjoy now whilst offering exciting potential to further enhance with your own style.
- Inviting double reception rooms featuring two lovely original fireplaces
- Kitchen includes electric cooktop, timber cabinetry, easy access outside
- Master with solid built-in robes, french doors open to leafy lace balcony
- Additional double bed with built-in alcove plus separate study or office
- Bathroom includes large shower, tidy internal laundry with washbasin
- Lovingly kept and presented to the market for the first time in 28 years
- Deep 125sqm (approx) block, charming leafy gardens w/ private alfresco courtyard
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floorboards, warm timber detail
- Short walk to Glebe Point Road, buses, Sydney Uni, eateries, schools
- Minutes to Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe Markets, Victoria Park Pool
Placed within a friendly community enclave, this is an excellent opportunity for small families or astute investors seeking an entry into this tightly held inner-city suburb.