12 Cross Street Forest Lodge
Charming terrace with adorable sunlit courtyard
It's easy to feel right at home in this welcoming character-filled terrace. With free flowing interiors over two light-filled levels, it retains all the refinement and allure of its era whilst offering fresh updates for contemporary urban living. Picture rails, high ceilings including solid hardwood floors exude a rich sense of history and irresistible charm throughout. The sunny rear courtyard is a lovely surprise, featuring an adorable elevated garden that creates the perfect outdoor retreat.
- Comfortably equipped to move in as is w/ scope to inject your own style
- Inviting front lounge flows through to kitchen/dining area and courtyard
- Modern galley-style kitchen with stone benches, chic glass splashback
- Master w/ BIR's and air opens via french doors to N-east deck
- Additional bed or office includes built-in storage and adjoining sunroom
- Jasmine-fringed courtyard w/ solar powered automatic watering system
- Mosaic tiled bathroom with heated towel rack, separate internal laundry
- Gas outlets, gas hot water system, ceiling fans t/out, under-stair storage
- Set in sought-after pocket, suited to homeowners and investors alike
- Walk to Glebe and Annandale village/Tramsheds, Sydney Uni, transport and parks
- Land size 43 sqm
Enjoying a quaint leafy setting yet wonderfully close to everything, this delightful home serves up the perfect combination of village living and city-fringe convenience.