Elegant terrace house in prized location
This spacious terrace house occupies a prized location near Sydney University with a flexible floor plan. Modern inclusions promise comfort while period detailing offers elegant appeal. Formal lounge, formal dining and a generous kitchen connecting to a large sun-washed courtyard create perfect family living.
Polished wooden & parquetry flooring, feature fireplaces and high ceilings lend a refined aesthetic. The upper floor includes three bedrooms with the main having a practical enclosed sunroom, ideal for a home office. There is also scope to use the formal living area as a fourth bedroom. The residence is located within one of Sydney's premium lifestyle areas.
Shopping, transport, good schools, parklands and CBD access are all within easy reach.
- Friendly leafy street moments stroll to abundant lifestyle amenities
- Multiple living spaces, historic detailing, high ceilings
- Generous kitchen with access to entertainers rear yard
- Three bedrooms with sunroom from main bedroom, built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bath & shower, vanity unit
- Laundry room with WC, Shower & ample storage
- Feature fireplaces and polished timber floorboards, air-conditioning
- North East facing courtyard with excellent potential to landscape
- Walk to RPA Hospital, Sydney University & Glebe Point Road shops/cafes
Blissfully quiet neighbourhood with a peaceful walk over the university footbridge to banking, food outlets, medical and dental facilities, Vet's, Victoria Park pool, gym and the Sports Centre Gymnasium. Conveniently located to Glebe Point Road & Broadway shopping centre with transportation to the CBD at your doorstep. Opportunity to extend or develop further (STCA) with useful side access to the rear yard of the property.
Land size - 171sqm (approx.)
Water Rates - $202 per quarter
Council Rates - $448 per quarter