13/57 Hereford Street Glebe
Family-sized residence in award winning Glebe Gardens
Beautifully presented at every turn, this substantial tri-level townhome uses in-outdoor flow, space and light to stunning effect. Generously proportioned throughout, it bears broad and compelling appeal for astute investors right through to families.
- Lovely formal lounge room opens to leafy front terrace and garden
- Spacious relaxed living/dining flows to peaceful N-facing courtyard
- Modern granite gas kitchen with ample cabinetry, parquetry floors
- Master with tiled ensuite, dual BIR's, opens to lovely covered deck
- 2nd bed includes BIR's, 3rd loft-style bed w/ attic storage, study area
- Bathroom w/ bathtub, separate internal laundry, lower powder room/wc
- Rear access to heated outdoor pool, gym, entertainers BBQ terrace
- Large security tandem car space w/ easy access inside, pet-friendly
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens, rear gate access to Arthur Gray Park
- Walk to Glebe Point Road, Light Rail, City buses, Sydney Uni, schools
Nestled within a sought-after enclave of Glebe, just footsteps from local village shops, this wonderful home is sure to impress, taking convenience and comfort to compelling new heights.
Strata Levies: $2,862.15 p/q (Admin fund: $1,526.52 + Sinking fund: $1,345.63) Council rates: $240,80
Unit size: 200sqm - Parking size: 28sqm - Total size: 228sqm.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.