69 Darghan Street Glebe
Potential-packed terrace promising perfect city fringe convenience
A wide, tree-lined cul-de-sac provides a wonderfully quiet setting for this classic two-storey Victorian terrace, situated only a minutes stroll to the light rail and harbour foreshore. Freestanding to one side and enjoying a private position opposite a leafy urban park, its interiors showcase a wealth of appealing period detail throughout. Comfortably presented as-is, this easy maintenance retreat presents the exciting potential to further update and capitalise on one of Glebe's best addresses.
- Lounge/dining set beneath high ceilings and featuring cast iron fireplaces
- Modern galley-style kitchen, stainless steel gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Ultra-private rear courtyard with a covered timber deck for alfresco dining
- Bathroom with combined bath/shower, scope to personalise
- Two upstairs bedrooms, master leads to a private balcony overlooking the park
- Light and bright second bedroom captures views of the nearby city skyline
- Original timber floorboards to living area, well-preserved period façade
Promising a rapid commute to the CBD, just 300m from Glebe light rail station, the property is only a brief walk to Wentworth Park and the Sydney Fish Markets and roughly a 10-minute walk to Glebe Point Road's cosmopolitan café/dining scene.
Council Rates: $281 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $283 per quarter (approx.)