104 Hereford Street Glebe
Preserved 1890's Victorian terrace abounding with potential
Graced with timeless vintage features and a solid construction, this original Victorian terrace is offered for the first time in 40 years. Perfect for rejuvenating or modernising to your personal taste, it presents classic interiors and a well scaled 180sqm block with a leafy backyard. Poised on the high side of a tree lined address, the home is a stroll to city transport and moments to the Tramsheds precinct, foreshore walkways and waterside parkland.
- Living and dining rooms enriched w/ soaring 11 foot ceilings
- Eat-in kitchen, gas cooking, Miele oven and underfloor heating
- Sizeable master bedroom w/ French doors to the upper balcony
- Double brick home; wrought iron balconies on both levels
- Period marble fireplaces, picture rails and leadlight windows
- Bathroom with separate w/c; ample sub floor storage rooms/cellar
- Rental potential $1000 p/w
Promoting a carefree urban lifestyle in a tranquil yet convenient Glebe pocket, this much loved family home has a reserve on the street and offers easy access to Glebe's eclectic restaurants, cafes, popular local schools and the University.
Download Pest & Building Report: www.eyeon.com.au/104-hereford-street-glebe-nsw-2037/