65 Rawson Street Haberfield
Sunny family home with level garden close to school
Enjoy easy family living and entertaining in this classic Federation brick semi standing on a large level block with sunny front and rear gardens. Set on the northern side of the pair, the three-bedroom two-bathroom home features a spacious living room, large eat-in kitchen and family area flowing to a secure child friendly garden. Bright, airy and comfortable with scope to update with your personal style.
- Large living room; media/study area; spacious eat-in kitchen
- Family room opens to sundrenched back garden w/ level lawn
- 3 bedrooms, main w/ generous b/in wardrobe; 2 bathrooms
- Soaring 3.3m high ceilings; polished floorboards; r/c air-con
- Freestanding on sunny north side; tranquil tree-lined street
- Level 348sqm (approx.) block, wide frontage
Presenting a wonderfully convenient lifestyle, the home is set in a tranquil tree-lined street just 150m stroll to Dobroyd Point Public School and a level walk Haberfield village cafes, restaurants and village shops including renowned bakery, Pasticceria Papa.