2 Ferdinand Street Hunters Hill
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection Times
A landmark residence of charm and distinction.
Combining position, elegance and a rare historic beauty, this majestic 1880s residence is one of Hunters Hill's landmark properties and is now on the market for the first time in 51 years. It occupies a large corner landholding and features grand proportions, many retained period details and tremendous potential to upgrade, restore or redesign to create a superb family residence. The property is one of the area's few remaining un-renovated homes and enjoys a sought-after position within a short stroll to Village shops and cafes. Public transport is a stones throw away and popular public schools are across and down the road.
- Gracious formal rooms for lounge & dining
- Upper level bedrooms include large master
- Separate self-contained two-level guest apartment
- Large kitchen with adjoining outdoor, undercover entertaining area
- Spacious north facing level lawn and garden featuring one of Australia's oldest Ginkgo biloba trees.
- Timber floors and original marble fireplaces
- Secure parking with side access from Cullens Lane
- Traditional front balcony plus wide rear terrace
- A freestanding French influenced Victorian facade residence
- A blank canvas opportunity for creative renovators
- Land size: 425 sqm (approx.)