41 Kilbride Street Hurlstone Park
Family home with scope to add value
A classic family home with a sense of traditional quality, this spacious full brick bungalow offers comfort with room to renovate or extend (STCA) on the 372sqm block. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well presented home is ten minutes walk to rail, shops, schools and Cooks River parkland with easy access to the City.
- Central lounge flows to open plan dining and kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sundrenched North-facing entertaining terrace and level lawn area
- Three double beds with built-ins plus study, informal living or 4th bed
- Main bathroom with bath, 2nd bathroom with laundry, built-in storage
- Set on 372sqm with front veranda, side driveway and gated parking
- Generous rooms with high corniced ceilings and polished timber floors
- Well maintained but dated kitchen and bathrooms offer options to update
- Ideal for children with level access to fully-fenced, private rear garden
- Great for families with parks, Cooks River cycle path ice rink nearby
- Walk to primary and high schools, City buses and Hurlstone Park rail
This well maintained and welcoming home is an ideal opportunity to move into this family friendly location with further scope to renovate and add value in this growth suburb.