7 Waratah Street Leichhardt
Stunningly renovated Victorian house with parking
A private haven providing space, character and quality, this stylishly renovated Victorian residence offers a superb lifestyle property in a premium cul-de-sac address.
It has been cleverly designed and upgraded to provide a spacious entertainers' retreat of exceptional style and charm with an emphasis on easy-care in/outdoor living.
- Elegant interiors feature three generous bedrooms with built-ins
- A light-filled open plan design that connects with the outdoor area
- Easy maintenance paved courtyard and alfresco entertainment area
- Quality modern kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings and dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom, air conditioning and lots of built-in storage
- A striking period façade with interiors designed for a modern lifestyle
- Set behind a deep front garden with level grassed area
- Secure off-street car space with access from the rear lane
- North facing windows and plenty of natural light throughout
- High decorative ceilings, ornate fireplaces and timber flooring
- Separate laundry with storage and extra WC in the backyard
Here you can relax in blissful privacy and know that 36th Battalion Park, Norton Street restaurants, local cafes, and bus connections are literally footsteps from the front door. Further potential to extend up to add a 2nd storey for additional bedrooms/living space if required (STCA).
Land Size: 236sqm (approx.)
Pest and Building Inspection Report is now available at abcsurveyors.com.au/product/7-waratah-street-leichhardt/