4 Thornley Street Leichhardt
Vast elegant period home with studio and parking.
Presented over three levels, this elegant period home captivates with a happy multitude of spaces and a blend of stunning original and updated features. A formal lounge and connecting formal dining area are both beautifully accented with fireplaces. Enjoy the modern gas kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances. A casual dining area adjoins a spacious covered entertainers deck perfect for inspired entertaining. Pretty garden lawns embrace the home, ideal for child friendly play. Self contained guest studio with living area, kitchenette, en-suite bathroom and private deck make available further possibilities. Upstairs discover a series of light washed bedrooms. The master room is vast and offers an L-shaped balcony and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom also boasts a private breakfast balcony. The upper floor may be used as an oversize bedroom or a home office. This magnificent home is a stroll to Norton St and the exceptional cosmopolitan verve Leichhardt is so famous for.
It is within easy range of good schools and immediate to CBD transport.
• Tri-level gated home on attractive tree lined street
• Period accents throughout, timber floors, chandeliers
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Three original fireplaces, light washed interiors
• Newly updated modern gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Entertainers deck for ultimate socializing and alfresco dining
• Verdant gardens with mature foliage, lovely ambience
• Separate studio with own access
• Middle level housing bedrooms, master with balcony and en-suite
• Updated main bathroom with freestanding tub and separate shower
• Upper floor as spacious bedroom or as home office
• Sought after Inner West locale with village lifestyle
• Easy access to the CBD via car or public transport
• Rainwater tank and Solar hot water system
Total Land Size: 272sqm (Approx)