6/1 Prospect Street Leichhardt
Please contact the office for inspection times on 02 9818 2133
Townhouse with private garden
Nestled in a secluded parkside square, this two-storey townhouse offers sun drenched indoor/outdoor lifestyle with renovation potential in the heart of Leichhardt's vibrant village. Set in a boutique complex of six residences with entry via Pine Square, this mews-style home is metres to schools, buses, shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and 15 minutes to the CBD.
- Light-filled living opens to covered deck & a private wall garden
- Well maintained original condition with room to add your own style
- Two upper level bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes and sun deck
- Seperate electric kitchen, internal laundry, alarm, shard DLUG
- Opposite park & playground, metres to schools & kindergarten
- Footsteps to Norton Street's destination cafes and eateries-
- Moments to Italian Forum, supermarket, cinema & city buses
Council Rates $288 per quarter
Water Rates $185 per quarter
Strata Insurance $250 per quarter
Discover a hidden opportunity in this ultra convenient location and realise the potential to renovate for home or investment in the hub of the Inner West.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.