255 Elswick Street Leichhardt
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times
Urban oasis with creative potential
A delightful blend of historic character and modern lifestyle, this picturesque Victorian timber cottage has been modernised and extended to create spacious indoor/outdoor entertaining flowing to private tropical gardens. Set on a 188 sqm block in this tree lined street, this tranquil urban sanctuary is moments from transport, shops and Leichhardt's renowned cafe and restaurant precinct
- Two front double bedrooms with original fireplaces, one with built-ins
- Expansive open plan living area with updated timber gas kitchen
- Wide covered entertaining deck and private oasis garden
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower, internal laundry
- 188 sqm block with rear lane access to potential off-street parking
- Full of character with timber panelled walls and ceilings in bedrooms
- Warm and welcoming living area with polished timber floors and RC/AC
- Every room enjoys a charming outlook to front, rear or side gardens
- Opportunities to further renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA)
- Footsteps to light rail, the waterfront and Bay Run, minutes to the City
On the market for the first time in 25 years, this storybook cottage will delight with its eclectic charm and inspire with the potential to write the next chapter in its history.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.