94 Hay Street Leichhardt
Charming renovated semi a stroll to Norton Street
Exuding a sumptuous blend of 1920s period charm and fresh contemporary style, this semi-detached home promises an exceptional Inner West lifestyle. Stay in and enjoy gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in a peaceful, private and leafy setting or step out and stroll to Leichhardt and all the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Norton Street. Recently renovated, it has wide appeal, catching the eye of professionals, investors and downsizers.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors, picture rails, full brick home
- Formal lounge with ornamental fireplace and gas bayonet
- Open plan gas kitchen/dining room with stone bench tops
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace, landscaped garden
- Lovely home for entertaining with plenty of space and privacy
- Generous bedrooms, bright fully-tiled skylit bathroom with laundry
- Positioned in a quiet one-way street with ample street parking
- Convenient location near shops, supermarkets, cafes, cinema
Ready to move straight into and enjoy, it's handy to major universities including Sydney University, UTS, as well as Broadway Shopping Centre, parks, schools, foreshore reserves and the CBD.
Council Rates: $381 per quarter (approx.)
Land Size: 177sqm (approx.)