36 James Street Leichhardt
A charming freestanding cottage on 131sqm
Set in one of Leichhardt's premier streets, this charming circa 1910 weatherboard cottage offers outstanding comfort whilst featuring generous interiors and plenty of storage.
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate living dining areas
- Classically styled timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Large entertainment balcony for alfresco dining
- Separate laundry & an abundance of under house storage
- Potential to add value and improve (STCA)
- Bathroom with a bath
- Original floorboards, cornices, ceilings & leadlight windows throughout
- Private garden courtyard capturing northern sunlight
- Walk to Norton Street, Leichhardt North Light Rail station and Pioneers Memorial Park
- Currently leased for $725 per week
A delightful home with plenty of upsides and immense opportunity.