39 Marlborough Street Leichhardt
Charming period property in a premium location
Tucked away in a quiet residential enclave with all the fantastic lifestyle benefits of Norton Street footsteps away at the end of the street, this home offers an outstanding entry point into the hugely desirable Leichhardt marketplace. Brimming with original charm and full of potential to further value-add, this low maintenance retreat is set on 150sqm (approx.) level block with a coveted rear-to-north aspect.
- Flowing design with the lounge descending from kitchen/dining room
- Bright living room with timber French doors opening to the courtyard
- Private courtyard with established gardens, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Two generously sized bedrooms plus skylit attic study, separate workshop
- Updated kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and skylight
- A/C, timber flooring, leadlight windows, rear lane pedestrian access to the courtyard
From here you're less than five minutes stroll from the heart of Norton Street's retail, coffee, and dining mecca, with great cafes steps from the front door, and the shopping centre and cinema within an easy walk. Regular express city transport Light Rail and Leichhardt Public School are just minutes stroll away.
Council Rates: $388 per quarter (approx),
Water Rates: $264 per quarter (approx),
Estimated Rental Return: $690 - $720 per week (approx)
Purchase Pest & Building Report: www.eyeon.com.au/building-and-pest-inspection/LEICHHARDT/2040/NSW/39-Marlborough-Street/22565/19078