3/66 Allen Street Leichhardt
Architectural townhouse in a convenient setting
Quietly tucked away right off Norton Street is this boutique modern townhome, set at the rear of a complex of only three and distinguished by striking architectural features including soaring ceilings and a spacious, loft-style second storey. Designed for low maintenance living, with an effortless flow to a private entertainers' courtyard, it offers stylish, comfortable living as-is, with the potential to add your own personalised touches if desired.
- Living area with soaring elevated ceilings, timber floors
- Timber/glass doors flow out to a generously proportioned garden courtyard
- Well-equipped open plan kitchen with dishwasher, neat original bathrooms
- Oversized upstairs master bedroom with its own ensuite and private balcony
- Both bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes and elegant, curved high ceilings
- Internal access to lock-up garage with abundant integrated storage
Only a few minutes stroll to the fantastic amenities of Norton Street, including restaurants, cafes, gourmet providores, a shopping centre and cinema, the property is perfectly located for those who desire cosmopolitan living and exceptional convenience, footsteps to express city buses and walking distance to the light rail.
Home Size: 178sqm (approx)
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $313 per quarter (approx)
Strata Levies: $720 per quarter (approx)
Potential Rental Return: $700-$720 per week (approx)
Purchase Strata Report: www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/LEICHHARDT/2040/NSW/366-Allen-Street/22618/19120