58 George Street Leichhardt
Immaculate residence on 257sqm with parking
Set over a single level, perfectly sized to accommodate a family or downsizers, while offering the further potential to extend upwards if desired (STCA), this gracious semi-detached residence occupies a generous 257sqm (approx.) block. The floorplan embraces a bright, free-flowing open plan design, ideally laid out for relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining. Enhanced by quality modern updates, with scope to add your own personalised touches down the track, the home is beautifully presented throughout and ready for immediate enjoyment.
- Open plan layout with distinct lounge/dining areas and eat-in kitchen
- Elegant bi-folds open to a private courtyard with landscaped gardens
- Kitchen with quality appliances including ceramic cooktop & dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms adjoining a classic hallway, generous master with built-ins
- Oversized bathroom with a deluxe double shower and separate bathtub
- Ducted air conditioning, combustion fireplace in the living/dining area
- Guest powder room, stylish plantation shutters, prized single carport
In one of the Inner West's finest lifestyle addresses, the location is quiet and family-friendly yet just footsteps to Leichhardt Marketplace and Marion Street cafes and eateries. It's a 700m stroll to Taverners Hill light rail station for easy access to the City, footsteps to Kegworth Primary School and minutes walk to Norton Street and Petersham Park.