66 James Street Leichhardt
Elegant family home less than 100m from Norton Street
Claiming a fantastic corner address of incredible convenience, this exceptional home merges exquisite period style with today's practicalities of raising a young family. The c1917 design features immaculate interiors, where original finishes are complemented by blackbutt flooring and a brilliant series of built-in storage solutions. Integrating quality appliances throughout, this home is updated for long-term appeal and ready for immediate enjoyment.
- Astute interiors modified with bi-folds connecting living space to the deck
- Premium kitchen, stone bench space and period details, Smeg gas stove
- Bedrooms are well-scaled and are appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Both bathrooms present period themes, including main with clawfoot tub
- Families who crave extra storage will appreciate the built-ins throughout
- Children will adore the playhouse, designed with soft-fall flooring
- Side gate provides entry to onsite car space
Children can walk to school and Memorial Park is just a block away, providing vast green space for the whole family to enjoy. Along with great cafes, Norton Street offers some of Sydney's finest European cuisine, while nearby Buses and Light Rail offer express transit into the city.
Land Size - 226 sqm (approx.)