52 Burfitt Street Leichhardt
Stylish family home with large private gardens
A perfect blend of traditional charm and contemporary flair brings a fresh dynamic to this sunlit Federation home set on 338sqm (approx.) block in a tranquil pocket with short stroll to Hawthorne Canal Reserve. Incredibly tranquil and deceptively spacious, the house is designed with a focus on family living including a modern extension flowing to a sunny garden with alfresco area, large level lawn and leafy vista.
- Federation semi with architectural extension on 338sqm (approx.)
- 3 double bedrooms incl. main w/ ensuite; 2 designer bathrooms
- Spacious family living & dining areas; 2nd living or music room
- Miele gas kitchen; Euro laundry; built-in & attic storage; air-con
- High ceilings; timber floors; ceiling fans; fireplaces; gas bayonet
- Big garden w/ lawn, alfresco area, storage shed; secure parking
- DA approval exists for a freestanding self-contained studio/home office at the rear of the garden
With plentiful space for relaxing and playing in the sunshine, the house stands in a quiet tree-lined street just 200m to Leichhardt Marketplace and an easy walk to buses, Light Rail, cafes/restaurants, St Columba's Catholic Primary School and Kegworth Public School.
Video Tour: www.youtube.com/embed/wHSTXBKBpw4
Download building report: abcsurveyors.com.au/product/52-burfitt-street-leichhardt/