98 Carlisle Street Leichhardt
Classic style and character in a terrace home with lifestyle charm
A cosy retreat with relaxed ambience amidst leafy surrounds, this character-filled home presents as a perfect inner west hideaway with a prized address, moments to central Leichhardt.
It offers city professionals, a young family or downsizers the opportunity to purchase a comfortable home with rare country cottage charm and endless appeal. Including a gorgeous rear garden and alfresco entertainment area, it's ideally positioned for a stroll to Norton Street, parks, schools and transport including the light rail.
- Combined family lounge/dining area and galley-style kitchen
- Main bedroom with built-in robe
- Option to use front living room as second bedroom
- Spacious neatly presented bathroom including the laundry
- Relaxed flow through to covered alfresco entertaining area
- Vibrant façade and forecourt with attractive street presence
- Beautiful presentation with fresh interiors of timeless charm
- Wide windows and central atrium trapping the natural light
- Quiet street a 10min walk from Leichhardt Public School
- A short stroll to Leichhardt Marketplace and Norton Street
- Easy CBD access within just 7.2km of Sydney's city centre
The home is wonderfully tucked away yet convenient to so many of the area's key destinations. Along with everything Leichhardt has to offer, it's also just minutes to waterfront parklands, the popular Tramsheds precinct, superb local cafes and the Sydney University precinct.
To download your complimentary EYEON Zero Pest & Building Inspection Report please head to: www.eyeon.com.au/98-carlisle-street-leichhardt-nsw-2040/