64 Macauley Street Leichhardt
Immense potential in a blue ribbon location
This unique and striking two-storey residence represents a blank canvas and offers an excellent renovation or redevelopment opportunity (STCA). Retaining many of the building's original features and fireplaces, this solid brick residence is now awaiting an owner to give this space new life.
The first floor has ample living and dining rooms located off a long entrance hallway leading towards kitchen and bathroom at the back of the building. Upstairs offers spacious bedrooms that look out across the street and over the back courtyard. The possibilities are endless!
Located a short walk from the shops and cafes of Norton Street, close to parks and light rail. There is also plenty of on street parking.
• Long block in terrific location - land size is 190sqm in total
• Close to shops; Leichhardt Marketplace and Norton Street Plaza
• Convenient transport options, light rail or bus, easy commute to the CBD
• Ideal investment or redevelopment opportunity (STCA)
• Versatile space would make perfect family living or dual occupancy
• Large sunny courtyard