4 Barker Street Lewisham
Character freestanding home with large sunny garden
Enjoy a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in this classic freestanding house set in a quiet one-way street lined with charming character homes. Surprisingly spacious with stylishly presented interiors featuring high patterned ceilings, Kauri floors, 2 living areas and a dining area adjacent to the kitchen, the 2-bedroom home stands on a deep block with beautiful established garden.
- Sunny 275sqm (approx.) land w/ sunny north aspect
- Large living room, sitting room, dining opens to garden
- 2 large double bedrooms w/ picture rails & quality carpet
- Bathroom w/ bath/shower; timber kitchen w/ electric stove
- High patterned ceilings; original Kauri polished floorboards
- Large rear garden planted w/ camellias, azaleas, magnolia
Stylishly updated while retaining original charm, the bright and airy home is conveniently situated on the border Leichhardt and Lewisham with 250m to Petersham Park, 200m to Lewisham train station, minutes to Summer Hill village cafes and Leichhardt shopping.
Download a copy of the Pest and Building Inspection Report here for zero cost