199 Lilyfield Road Lilyfield
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection Times.
Beautifully updated freestanding house close to Bay Run
This beautiful Victorian tri-level terrace has been thoughtfully updated making the most of all available light and space, creating a contemporary and stylish home. Front and rear gardens offer natural tranquility. A formal lounge adjoins casual dining and sleek gas kitchen.
Discover three bedrooms, two of which present with built-in robes and broad private balconies. The attic features double skylights and is arranged for use as a home office or ideal teenagers retreat. Convenience is assured with a double carport with automatic garage door. Walk to nearby Bay Run, Light Rail to the CBD, Callan Park and Orange Grove Public School. This is an opportunity to enjoy a sought after village lifestyle from a premium family residence that has achieved the blending of period elegance with contemporary design.
- Attractive interiors with crisp neutral tones
- Polished timber floors, skylights, plantation shutters, down lighting
- Three bedrooms, 2 with BIR's and balconies
- Gas kitchen with glass splash backs and s/s appliances
- Formal lounge with separate dining kitchen
- Entertainers patio connects to verdant lawn, framed by timber slat feature wall
- Double car port with rear lane access
- Teenagers retreat or ideal home office in attic
- Fully updated bathroom, internal laundry
- Walk to Leichhardt North Light Rail Station
- Stroll to waters edge and Bay Run
- Close proximity to Norton Street shopping and good local schools
Land size: 171 sq.m
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.