26 Alberto Street Lilyfield
Architect-Designed haven In prime location
Placed within a sought-after location, this stunning architect-designed home is a masterpiece in optimising space and light while flaunting a string of sophisticated finishes. Celebrating contemporary family living, it commands attention featuring cathedral ceilings, chic limestone floors and an abundance of glass creating a seamless connection to the outside.
- Spacious design with scope to add own touches
- Open living/dining with glass bi-folds flows to northeast entertainers' haven
- Galley-style kitchen with gas cooktop looks through to lush atrium
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with bathtub and great built-in wardrobes
- Additional airy beds, 1st bed with built-ins and 2nd bed opens to garden atrium
- Freestanding residence set on a deep 205sqm block, alarm system
- Main tiled bathroom on the ground floor with integrated laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Minutes to Darling St cafes, Callan Park, The Bay Run and markets
- Walk to Lilyfield Light Rail, City buses, SCA gallery and amenities
Set in a lovely leafy street a short stroll to local shops and just moments from the heart of Balmain with its delicious eateries, this home is perfectly positioned to host the most idyllic village lifestyle.