42 Carrington Street Lilyfield
Classic double fronted cottage on 261sqm block
Offering a fresh, bright and easycare living space, this two-level character cottage is a charm-filled haven that's perfectly located walking distance to the Light Rail, the Bay-Run and Orange Grove School/Farmers Markets.
The well-maintained home is wonderfully light and enviably quiet with an enticing combination of comfort for today and exciting scope to introduce your own flair in the future (STCA). It offers a great solution for those on the lookout for an updated vintage home with a deep back garden that's well positioned in this sought-after neighbourhood.
- Fresh interiors with living spaces leading to the large garden & deck
- Lounge room, sunroom and dining areas
- Well-presented dining kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & pantry
- Three good-sized bedrooms (two with built-in robes) & useful study
- Sheltered BBQ deck and outdoor entertainment space
- A deep level garden with paved patio and hot tub Jacuzzi
- Landscaped front courtyard and wide bull-nosed verandah
- Large sub-floor room ideal for storage or wine cellar
- Plenty of potential to further upgrade and increase value (STCA)
- Walking distance to City buses, Light Rail and Orange Grove markets
- Easy access to the Bay Run and harbourside parklands
Land Size - 261 sqm (approx.)