2 Ilka Street Lilyfield
Hamptons style meets modern liveability in this one-of-a-kind charmer
This gracious double-fronted home is a rare find, offering modern open-plan living and resort-style charm in the coveted triangle between Annandale, Lilyfield and Leichhardt.
Forget dark, poky terraces - the extra-wide frontage and north-facing orientation of this two-storey home delivers generous, light-filled living spaces, linked seamlessly to a beautifully manicured and private rear garden that runs the full length of the house. A stone's throw from War Memorial Park with its rolling lawns, adventure playground and famous old fig tree, this immaculately maintained and loveable home is the real deal for young professionals, families or downsizers - the perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience.
- Bright, open-plan floorplan with seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Beautifully maintained north-facing rear garden is a secluded oasis
- Spacious dining extends to covered hardwood entertainer's deck
- Bright, modern gas kitchen with stone benchtops and s/s appliances
- Recently renovated main bathroom plus downstairs WC and laundry
- Three good-sized bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, including lovely master with built-ins
- Fully air-conditioned with covered off-street parking and plentiful storage
- Right across from War Memorial Park and Playground
- Walking distance to both Annandale and Leichardt villages, 5 min walk to Lilyfield Light Rail
Internal Size: 113sqm
Land Size: 160sqm
Pest & Building Report available on this property. Please contact our office at 02) 9818 2133.