42 Cecily Street Lilyfield
Classic cottage on 166sqm with abundant potential
This lovingly presented workers cottage is brimming with character. Its intimate dimensions and an array of period details provide a smart investment for the astute buyer. This cozy residence is nestled in the heart of Lilyfield – a prized blue-chip community.
Featuring original wooden floors, this home contains two bedrooms to the front, leading through to a comfortable living area, and a generous kitchen with gas stove. A light filled sunroom is the perfect all-weather spot to reflect on the day, looking out across the paved courtyard, shaded by an abundance of foliage.
Close to the boutique shops and cafes of Rozelle and Balmain as well as the ever-popular Bay Run and Callan Park. Light rail and buses give convenient access to the CBD.
- Charming historic weatherboard workers cottage in welcoming community
- Endless possibilities to restore or renovate to your dream home (STCA)
- Leafy paved courtyard with sizeable garden shed for storage
- Spacious gas appointed kitchen
- 2 comfortable sized, light filled bedrooms
- Close to light rail and buses
- Short walk to Rozelle and Balmain, minutes from Leichhardt and Annandale
- In the catchment for a selection of sought-after schools
The complimentary Pest & Building Inspection can be downloaded here - www.eyeon.com.au/42-cecily-street-lilyfield-nsw-2040/