42 North Street Marrickville
Charm, space and lifestyle on 556sqm
Invitingly comfortable and bright, this freestanding Federation residence is private, full of character with an enormous rear garden. A seamless integration of well-preserved period details with abundant natural light and immense potential to add value. Offering an ideal option for savvy purchasers looking for a family home in a premium pocket of Marrickville.
This leafy street is just around the corner from Newington College, and within a short stroll to Stanmore Train Station, Enmore Park and the Enmore Road retail strip.
- Generous floorplan featuring four generous-sized bedrooms
- Large eat-in kitchen with gas appliances, dining space and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with high ceilings and timber flooring
- Huge underhouse area with storerooms, cellar and extra WC
- A deep and private back garden with an expansive level lawn
- Side driveway parking plus a single carport and lock-up garage
- Set in a quiet leafy street with plenty of parking for residents
- Lots of potential to update, redesign or extend to add value
A highly desirable, rarely offered residence in a blue ribbon locale.
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building and Pest Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/42-north-street-marrickville-nsw-2204/